National Sales Manager
|Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Department:||Childhelp National Headquarters|
Responsible for building and maintaining a high performance sales department to effectively achieve revenue growth objectives.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales opportunities toward achievement of organization’s sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales department.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, performance and growth while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Proactively identify changes and opportunities in education, government mandates and funding, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Partner with the Chief Development Officer on Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
- Negotiate purchase agreements with the assistance of Chief Development Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Programs, and Public Relations) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 5+ years experience in direct sales.
- Excellent communication, management, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and goals in a sales plan.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business sales, and P&L to meet objectives.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional relationship development skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Business related computer skills.
- A solid understanding of the educational curriculum and purchasing market; including trends, technologies, products, and players
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications