|Title:||Therapist LCSW/LMFT Contract Worker|
|Department:||Childhelp Merv Griffin Village|
CEO and Co-Founder SaraO’Meara and President and Co-Founder Yvonne Fedderson started Childhelp in 1959, establishing it as a leading national non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect and at-risk children. Childhelp focuses on advocacy, prevention, treatment and community outreach.
The Therapist is responsible for the case management and therapy provided to the cases assigned to their care. Essential Responsibilities:
1. In conjunction with the Clinical Director develops timely, individualized, comprehensive Master Treatment Plans for all cases assigned, in accordance with policies and procedures.
2. Access and coordinate all clinical services available in order to fully implement the Treatment Plan for the client.
3. Communicates clearly and regularly in both written and oral forms to the treatment team regarding pertinent case material, special therapeutic needs, family relationships, etc.
4. Provides advocacy and clinical insight on assigned cases in all staffing or meetings pertaining to each case; such as Treatment Planning meetings, Case Reviews and meetings with the Clinical Director.
5. Completes timely documentation in the Clinical Record of all services rendered in accordance with policies and procedures.
6. Completes timely, comprehensive psychosocial assessments which provide pertinent clinical information and evaluation Director Clinical Services.
7. Provides individual, family, group therapy and Parent Outreach services in accordance with each individualized treatment plan for cases assigned by the Clinical Director.
8. Conducts all assigned duties in a professional, ethical manner which protects the rights and dignity of all individuals assigned to their caseload.
|Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited School of Social Work or a Master’s Degree in a related Mental Health field, which qualifies the applicant for an LCSW/MFT License. Minimum six months experience in a mental health setting with children and families.|
|Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LMFT in the State of California with one-year experience with children and families, and one year experience working in an in-patient or residential setting.|
Childhelp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer