|Department:||Childhelp National Headquarters|
CEO and Co-Founder SaraO’Meara and President and Co-Founder Yvonne Fedderson started Childhelp in 1959, establishing it as a leading national non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect and at-risk children. Childhelp focuses on advocacy, prevention, treatment and community outreach.
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline, 1-800-4-A-CHILD®, operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and receives calls from throughout the United States, Canada, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam. Childhelp’s programs and services also include residential treatment services (villages); children’s advocacy centers; therapeutic foster care; group homes and child abuse prevention, education and training. Childhelp also created the National Day of Hope® that mobilizes people across America to join the fight against child abuse. For more information about Childhelp, please visit the website at www.childhelp.org.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a variety of marketing strategies and campaigns for Childhelp. Working in a dynamic team environment, this position will also be responsible for miscellaneous assignments as regularly delegated by various departments from within the organization. Proven skills in the areas of campaign development, creation of effective and creative marketing collateral and website design are key skills necessary for success in this position. The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Development Officer.
- Contribute to the development and coordination of national marketing collateral
- Develop, write and edit a variety of online marketing messages and communication pieces
- Assist events and marketing teams with marketing planning and production
- Write, edit, and coordinate the production and distribution of internal and external communications. Materials may include brochures, newsletters, social media/web content and presentations.
- Maintain corporate branding standards
- Maintaining promotional item inventory.
- Assists with website copy development
- Work closely with marketing team toexecute a planned calendar of projects and take on new projects as needed
- Establish and maintain collaborative, effective and professional relationships with internal team members as well as constituents and chapters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Minimum of 2-5 year’s experience in marketing campaign management and website design and management
- Exceptional and proven efficiency in HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator. Luminate Online is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of interactive marketing strategy management including website design, production and usability
- Excellent proofreading skills with a knack for written/verbal communication
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
- High level of interpersonal skills; ability to work closely with all levels of management and key external and internal customers in order to facilitate positive outcomes
Childhelp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer